Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren



Have you ever asked yourself; what is my purpose for existing, where is my journey going through? The Purpose Driven Life has the answer to your doubt for I myself had pondered on the apparent answer to those questions. This book tells us on how God direct ourselves.  Given the principle that there is God how holds our life journey, the reason why man live is also the very logic that open up my paradigm ever since I started having awareness of the world around me.

I learn to value my life because I have given one life to live and soon it will be past away to ask myself of my purpose for existing, I can only express an unclear interpretation of the definition of my life.  Not until I read the book and humble myself and open my living to become a temple of God. The Purpose Driven Life is a word of God which enlightened me of the true meaning of life with His purpose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Subscribe
 

Temple of God Church. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com

Web Analytics